Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear Man driving the truck outside my window,

Is it really necessary to blast your music and sing along at the top of your lungs at midnight? Right outside an apartment complex? It is summer, people sleep with their windows open so they don't have to break the bank keeping the air conditioning on. I know it is Provo, but there are still some people that need to sleep and be responsible. I'm sorry, but I don't think it is funny when you make pig noises and other strange animal noises very loudly to your passengers and honk to get the person you are waiting for to hurry up.

That being said, I am sorry that I yelled at you. Well, really I just yelled out my window. But if you did hear it among all the other noises you were making, I apologize. I will keep it classy next time. But maybe you should too.

Sincerely,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment