Sunday, April 25, 2010

This planet earth

Right now Amazon is showing the first episode of the Planet Earth series for free on video on demand. It is called "Pole to Pole" and I suggest you watch it right now. (And really, watch the entire series if possible)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00321SMFO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p318_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0NJEMBNXAMHGG8A6A3KH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

I don't know how someone can watch this and say that they don't believe there was a Creator that put this world together. It is incredible. I'm so grateful that He made it so beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. omg tammy! im so proud of you for blogging and your apron is beautiful! keep me updated girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your apron!! i definitely need to watch this. maybe i'll even show it to my geography kids after they take your ap test. thanks for the idea. yay. i'm so happy you are teaching. teachers are cool. well. at least that's what i keep telling my self. xo.

    ReplyDelete