Saturday, April 24, 2010

my new apron


Last week I was briefly explaining to Troy how much I love aprons. I just love cooking in them. I mentioned that I saw an apron years ago that I have loved and wanted ever since. I only mentioned that it was online somewhere and it was black with sparkles on it. I told him that it would be such a glamorous apron to cook in...

Fast forward to yesterday when he surprised me with a present. Inside was the EXACT SAME apron I saw those years ago and wanted. He told me that he had google imaged "black apron" and went through page after page until he found one that was black with sparkles on it, and it was the same one! He told me this was my present for finishing classes and that I could now "feel glamorous as I cooked". What a cutie.

4 comments:

  1. Sexy apron! Ow! Ow!

    PS: He is a keeper for reals

    ReplyDelete
  2. he so fute. but your apron might be futer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that's an apron?! Love it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS STORY! (also cracking up at nicole's comment).

    ReplyDelete