Saturday, July 11, 2009

sisters


my sisters are my best friends. they always will be. i'm glad i have them to call for advice, laughs, sad stories, and countless other reasons. today i called R and talked her ear off for 30 minutes about an issue in my life. she listened to everything very sincerely and helped me not be so frantic. the whole time she had a baby on her lap, too. the last time i went up to emilia's she made a sandwich, with avocado. i needed that. rachel asks me for updates all the time on my life and she writes beautiful things that make me wish i could blog like her. jennifer takes me to the store at midnight to show me what i need to buy for the cafe rio dinner i was making the next day. julie gives me all her britney spears dvd's. nicole lets me eat the pizzas she and lance makes.
thanks for all you do for me. i can't wait for sisters weekend.

4 comments: