Thursday, July 23, 2009

dear mary kay lady,

i know that you have been in the business for 23 years and that you are 60 years old, but i think it is a little unfair to play the sympathy card. you knew i would want to buy something from you so that i could help your business. i feel taken advantage of.

please don't ask me what my favorite products are and then write them up on a receipt and tell me how much that would be in "four easy payments". i didn't say that i would want to buy them.

please don't spend 30 minutes talking to me about starting up my own business after i have already told you that i'm not interested. and it is probably not a good idea to tell me that its so easy "all you have to say to a person is...."

...when that is the exact line you used on ME to get inside my house.

sincerely,
tammy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh seriously! Same thing happened to me! Not very professional at all, their sales strategy reminds me of summer sales strategy for alarm systems. Little weasels.

    ReplyDelete