Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I got pepper sprayed...

so for work i got pepper sprayed again. Since this was my second time, I had to do an "obstacle course" afterwards. I know it doesn't look hard, but after getting sprayed in both eyes with pepper spray, it is really hard to see anything. All you can think about is the liquid fire in your eye balls. It immediately swells your eyes shut, so I wanted to finish the course before I was incapacitated. This was for sure the last time I did it. Sam was kind enough to come along and film and help me recover after. Thought I would share with all of you...


4 comments:

  1. dang girl. you hit that guy HARD!!! p.s. I love that sam was filming... THANKS SAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me. I'm totally going to do that next time. Us girls gotta stick together! :)

    ReplyDelete