Wednesday, June 24, 2009

bambino!

Bambino Clark #2 is being born today. I am so, so happy. My sister Becca is an angel. She is so caring and patient and loving. She is such a great mom. Everytime I am around her and B-Man, I take notes on how good she is at parenting. I think it helps that B-Man is an angel himself. (seriously though, he is a gift from heaven). Bambino #2 has been a long process in the making. As an extended family, we have spent a lot of time in prayer that B-Man would be able to have a sibling. I have watched with awe at how Becca and M have handled this process. They are so full of faith and knew that somehow and some way, their family would grow.

Today I am so grateful for miracles and for answers to prayers. I'm so grateful that B-Man will have another "man" around the house. I'm grateful for the example of faith and endurance that Becca and M have shown me. I'm grateful for families and the fact that when one of us is going through something, we can all band together and go through it with them. dyer's are like that.

i can't wait to see this little man.

1 comment:

  1. nephews are the best. so are prayers. I'm so happy for your family! xo

    ReplyDelete